Advanced electronic Signature (AeS) Solution
SignFlow™ is a digital signature workflow engine that enhances and fully digitises any process that requires an electronic document to be legally signed. From the most basic requirements like getting employees to sign leave applications and their managers to approve it, to ultra-complex processes which requires both internal and external parties to sign highly sensitive or legal documents, SignFlow has the answer.
Digital Certificates and Digital Signatures in unison play a vital role in the level of security associated with electronic communication and confidential information exchanged electronically on a daily basis
Digital Signatures minimizes the risk of fraud, electronic forgeries and message repudiation. Provide reliable authentication of documents and a high degree of information security.
Of all the enterprise business operations that occur every day, signature requests seem so ordinary we rarely give them a second thought. Yet it’s precisely because they are common – a regular part of most enterprise activities and processes – that they impose so many costs, obstructions and delays.
- View Brochure
Digital signatures provide critical competitive advantages:
- Accelerate signature workflows and cut down on wasted time.
- Reduce paper expenses such as printing, routing, and scanning.
- Increase control and trust over internal and external processes.
- Comply with country- and industry-specific laws and regulations.
- Guarantee confidence in the signers, signatures, and documents.
- Realise the full value of your investments in process automation.
- Paper usage in a business can be cut down with up to 80%.
- Power consumption reduced by 80% on the devices (Printers, copiers, scanning machines, etc.) that is being used to produce paper documents.
- Documents are electronically distributed anywhere in the world, so there is no need for courier services, which mean a reduced usage of petroleum and diesel.
Operational costs associated with producing paper:
- A large reduction in the overall costs associated with producing and managing paper documents like archiving physical paper documents, auditing, finding documents and total loss of important documents.
Digital Transaction Management
- Empower your organisational units to prepare and manage transactions. Give employees and management visibility into pending transactions.
- SignFlow enables its customers to monitor customer transactions, to monitor real-time audit trails of who has signed and who still needs to sign, what transactions are due with the ability to notify recipients of any transactions requiring immediate attention.
- Notifications, urgency, escalation settings and reminders can be executed to assist the workflow process moving forward.
Long-term validation (LTV)
SignFlow supports long-term digital signatures. These are signatures with embedded timestamps and verification related information (VRI) such as CRL (Certificate Revocation List) and OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol) to prove the time of signing and whether the signer’s certificate was valid at the time of signing.
SignFlow supports the following types of long-term signatures:
- PAdES Part 2 (ISO 32000-1)
- PAdES Part 4 (both LTV and PAdES-A signatures)
Adobe® Acrobat AATL digital signature validation
A digital signature, also known as an advanced, standard or secure electronic signature, is based on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technology using accredited personal X.509 digital certificates to provide the highest levels of security and universal acceptance. Digital signatures are created using a cryptographic operation that creates a hash-code unique to both the signer and the content, so that it cannot be copied, forged or tampered with.
This process provides strong proof of the signer’s identity, protects the data integrity of the document and provides non-repudiation of signed documents.
Digital signatures can be verified without the need for any special proprietary software. Depending on the format of your document, the latest versions of free Adobe Reader application can verify the signature. Simply click directly on the digital signature to view the properties, signer’s identity, time and reason for signing – all of which are embedded in the document.
- Read more on SignFlow:
- Visit SignFlow